Thursday, April 16, 2009
The best method I use.
1. Upload your 1" circle images in 4 x 6 format to be made into photographs.
I just send mine to Walgreens on-line.
2. Crop your images out with your 1" circle punch.
3. Glue your image down with Fabric Tac or E-6000 and let it dry.
4. Apply 3d Crystal Lacquer or Diamond Glaze to the top.
5. I use a small paint brush on the top to make sure I have no bubbles or the tip of one
of my fingers.
Let them dry for several hours before you touch them.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Here is the recipe I use and a photo of the pretty colors I made from the Easter food color dies that are now in store.
Traditional Play Dough
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup salt
- food coloring
Mix all ingredients, adding food coloring last. Stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from pan and knead until blended smooth. Place in plastic bag or airtight container when cooled. Will last for a long time.