Thursday, April 16, 2009
Free Instructions on How To Make Bottle Caps for Bows
The best method I use.
1. Upload your 1" circle images in 4 x 6 format to be made into photographs.
I just send mine to Walgreens on-line.
2. Crop your images out with your 1" circle punch.
3. Glue your image down with Fabric Tac or E-6000 and let it dry.
4. Apply 3d Crystal Lacquer or Diamond Glaze to the top.
5. I use a small paint brush on the top to make sure I have no bubbles or the tip of one
of my fingers.
Let them dry for several hours before you touch them.